Thanks to everyone who came out on a cold snowy night to hear Rick Skwiot, Kathleen Finneran and me talk about memoir writing. It was an honor to be on the panel with Kathleen and Rick, two fine writers and excellent teachers. A good audience with intelligent questions helped to enrich a lively discussion. https://www.facebook.com/terry.mulligan.9a […]
Mathews-Dickey Boys and Girls Club does such wonderful work in the St. Louis community. A few weeks ago, I had the honor of speaking at their 20th Annual “Sky is the Limit!” Women in Careers Workshop and luncheon, held at Maritz. My talk was about seizing opportunity and not being afraid to try new things. […]
My thanks to Martha Senior, Lonetta Oliver and the students at Flo Valley Community College for inviting me to speak to the students about “Sugar Hill” and the history of the Harlem.
- How I Came to Write THESE BOYS ARE KILLING ME, a Memoir About Extreme Travel
- **** Book Review: Life is a Wheel, by Bruce Weber
- My Interview With Kim Hudson on KPLR, Channel 11 Fox News, St. Louis
- 3rd Annual Gateway Con, a Book Fair and Writers Retreat Presented by St Louis Writers Guild
- “White Circled Targets Drawn in Crayon,” by Daniel VanDeMortel: An Investigative and Suspenseful Article About Murder in the Old Polo Grounds Stadium in Sugar Hill Harlem,