On Sunday September 28th, from 2-4 p.m., try to stop by the Missouri History Museum at 5700 Lindell Blvd (at DeBalivere) St. Louis, MO in beautiful Forest Park. A few of us will briefly speak about our books or experiences as writers. I will explain what inspired me to write my new novel, “Afterlife in […]
Why are Friends and family generally poor critics of your writing? ●They already have strong opinions about you. ●They want to please or perhaps wound you. ●They’re busy and time is valuable. ●Often friends become invested in the story and could care less about the writing. ●Family or friends don’t want to be included in […]
- The NY Times Headline on September 12, 2001
- A Book Discussion and Slide Show on These Boys Are Killing Me, at Innsbrook, a Lake Community in Warren County, MO
- *****Book Review: Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- Ever Walk in the Rain With Your Children?
- How I Came to Write THESE BOYS ARE KILLING ME, a Memoir About Extreme Travel